3. New release you haven’t read yet but want to:
Ah, well, by the time this goes live… Let’s say “Ivy Introspective” by Kellyn Roth! She has me very intrigued. But first I want to read the first book.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year:
I cannot wait at all.
It’s gonna be so good.
5. Biggest disappointment:
All it discussed was the Aztec’s religion. Nothing else about them. I expected more from Freeman.
6. Biggest surprise:
7. Favourite new author:
8. Newest fictional crush/ship:
Okay, first I want to preface: I don’t recommend the Rose Years to everyone. And I plan to reread them next year to see what I think of them then. For now, though, my favourite ship is Paul Cooley & Rose Wilder. And I’m just gonna pretend that Rose stays the sweet, happy girl she was and marries Paul and has a bunch of children and is happy. <33
9. Newest favorite character:
Because, Sidney Carton.
But an honourable mention goes to the Honourable Frederick (no pun intended, that’s his name) from Rebecca’s War. Because oh, I loved that man. What a true gentleman. <33
10. Book that made you cry:
Can we say all the Elsie Dinsmore books? Because I’m fairly certain they all have. (Books 1-8).
11. Book that made you happy:
Oh, so many. But let’s just say Dusty Diamonds. Because that one I said so right up in the review.
12. Favourite book-to-film adaptation you saw this year:
13. Favourite bookish post you’ve done so far this year:
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year:
I… haven’t bought any books this year really… I got most of them as gifts. *hides* So I’ll have to say, cover-wise, Orphan at my Door, because I love the neat, natty covers of the Dear Canada books. Content-wise, Tattered Wings, by Kassie Angle.
15. Books you need to read by the end of the year:
Oh, my… many. Many. MANY. MANY MANY MANY.
Not really. But there’s so many books to read and so little time!!!
I don’t tag anyone, but feel free to steal it! 😉 I’d love to see your answers.