1. How many books are you planning to read in 2021?
I said 100, just to be safe. But I am bad at reading just 100 books. I’m hoping for 365 for reals. ;P
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this year but want to make a priority in 2021.
- Hans Brinker, or, the Silver Skates.
- Tattered Wings.
- O to be Like Thee.
- Three People.
- the Nancy Drew series.
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
More poetry! I read 3 poetry books in 2019 and in 2020 I read more like 10 or so. I’d like to keep that up! I also want to read more nonfiction. ;P
4. Name 3 non-book-related goals for 2021.
Ahem. That means no memorization, no commonplace, nothing bookish…?
will return later.
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
Ouch. Like, quite a few. Just one–Little Brother to the Bear by William J. Long. I LOVE Long’s books and haven’t read them in forever!
6. One word that you’re hoping 2021 will be:
7. Tag a friend!
I tag Abby Elissia! And whoever wants to do it!